Monday, October 6, 2008

My Weekend Free of Cooking

Friday night: The husband and I both fell asleep on the couches after work on Friday. It was too late to cook when we woke up, so I snacked all night and my husband ate hot dogs. We rented Forgetting Sarah Marshall. It was really funny. Overall, it was a good and relaxing night.
Saturday night: I went out with the girls to Cyclone Anaya's for dinner. Their margaritas are killer. NO...Really, they will kill you!! Anyway, I didn't have to cook that night either.

Sunday night: The husband cooked a pork roast with potatoes, onions, and mushrooms. Yum!! It really shows how much he loves me, because he HATES mushrooms with a passion.
Monday: Back to work. Blah!! I had leftover pork roast and potatoes for lunch and that was the highlight of my day. Then, I didn't get home till late because I had to go to the grocery store. Meanwhile, my husband shredded some of the leftover pork roast and added som BBQ sauce. So, we had BBQ pork sandwiches when I got home. Maybe I'll cook tomorrow night.....

No comments: